This year’s theme is ‘take action make impact’. So, we’re reflecting on the things we’ve taken action on and where we’ve made impact since we launched our diversity and inclusion strategy - Include Me - in December 2021.
You can read our full story here, but here’s a few of the things we’ve acted on to make impact:
- We delivered our conscious inclusion training to all colleagues
- We grew our colleague-led resource groups (CRGs) with more groups and more members
- We inspired younger generations with our work experience programme
- We welcomed our first intern and our future workforce onto our award-winning apprenticeship programme
- We took pride in our first pride parade
- We signed the Race at Work Charter.
Please read our full story here.